Some of Them are:
Wipro Eco Energy , St Joseph college in Bangalore, Vignan university in AP, St Aloysius college at Mangalore, CLP wind Farms India pvt ltd Mumbai , Dhanekula Institute of Engineering & Technology at AP ,Rotary club Peenya, event at Mahindra REVA ,EAI conference at Chennai , Alectrona energy pvt Ltd at T N and many more are trained by Nirvana foundation
We organize solar energy workshops for business groups,consultants & individual who want to get into solar business or already in solar business
Our workshops and Training are based on Solar Business Prospects under Jawaharlal Nehru National solar Mission (JNNSM) programs proposed by Govt of India under the Ministry of Renewable Energy MNRE and private initiative from some of the World’s leading manufacturer’s of Solar Power Products.Our intensive certification course is designed to train techno-management professionals at an entry level to advanced level of the photovoltaic industry.The program will train the candidate in-depth to essential engineering & management as well as regulatory aspects of the field. A successful candidate will be able to have an understanding of Solar Mission project management issues and Software’s like Techno Commercial analysis, DPR, & Renewable Energy Certificates. The course will be conducted in a workshop mode (participative) and each session builds upon the others.
Renewable Energy is the Biggest Business Revolution of Our Times.
Whether your an individual,small business or belonging to a large corporates,this is an exciting business & career opportunity that you cannot afford to miss.Renewable Energy is the largest industry in the world.Estimates of the total market size of all sectors of the energy & related industries are about $7trillion.The energy industry thus constitutes almost 13% of the total world GDP of $55trillion(2007 data,source:CIA).A very large number of businesses-small scale and large scale are present in this industry.According to market studies,investment in renewable energy is growing at 45% a year–essentially doubling every two years.This exceptional investing growth rate is expected to continue & increase even faster for the foreseeable futureHow can individuals and Entrepreneur’s benefit from this dramatic opportunity?Alternative energy presents attractive opportunities to a wide range of people,including investors &
entrepreneurs Key players with a role to play in renewable energy industry include:
- Individuals can benefit by investing in Green Energy stocks and funds.These are already doing well and investing in alternative energy could see even higher growth in the coming years.
- Individuals can also consider shifting their careers to the alternative energy segment, which can provide them excellent future career prospects.
The alternative energy domain presents entrepreneurs with tremendous opportunities to invest in a small, medium or large scale.
- Small Scale Investment Opportunities – Examples:
- Trading in renewable energy products
- Supporting the renewable energy industry in his/her locality
- Medium Scale Investment Opportunities – Example:
- Setting up manufacturing plants for components and accessories for the industry.
- Setting up manufacturing units for a range of energy related products.
- Setting up medium-scale energy (power or fuel) producing plants.
- Large Scale Investment Opportunities – Example:
- Setting up large-scale manufacturing plants for renewable energy industry parts and components
- Setting up large-scale energy (power or fuel) producing plants
- Opportunities in Related Fields-Example:
- Entrepreneurs who are already in energy related field and looking forward to diversify their business into alternative energy can also benefit from this field.
- Small Scale Investment Opportunities – Examples:
Consultants & domain experts can benefit by serving specialized information needs in the renewable energy business.Similar opportunities are available for companies & individuals specializing in market studies and market research.
Contractors are often needed for the construction phase of renewable energy projects for tasks such as building towers, installing & erecting turbines.
Emerging renewable energy sector expected to create millions of jobs in making an exciting career and opportunity for students.
Renewable energy is still in early stages of growth and consequently it requires an enormous amount of research.Considerable research opportunities exist in most domains of alternative energy.
Centralised programmes: The regular three days centralised Solar PV Workshop in Bangalore is conducted once every month on Friday, Saturday and Sundays, for detailed schedule and course information, please contact us at Nirvana Foundation.
Regional programmes: Nirvana Foundation is open to conducting two days of regional Solar PV Workshop in other parts of Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and all over India.
Long term programmes: Nirvana Foundation is developing one month advanced Solar PV technology workshop with emphasis on more hands on practical training on dealing with installations, erections, commissioning, operation & maintenance aspects.
Certificate: upon the completion of our workshop, Nirvana Foundation will provide certification as Solar PV System Integrator.
Optional: One-on-One Coaching is available in exceptional circumstances
Corporate in house training and customized program for institutions are also available upon request